Skip to content
Water Distribution Plan
Requirements for approval of WDP
To be completed and provided by a licensed engineer or surveyor
Tables to be included in organized fashion, devoid of unnecessary clutter (proposed utilities, fences, etc.)
- Water rights distribution plan by land class, for every lot, tract or parcel involved (to include areas no longer receiving water rights).
- Water delivery & Return Flow
- HMID Canal, Laterals, Ditches (delivery or return flow)
- HMID Access
- Open & Buried water flow methods
- By-Laws, Notarized and filed with the county
- Watermaster Appointment, notarized and filed with the county
- Sprinkler Only:
- Subdivider shall supply all necessary infrastructure in regards to supply and return flow, for each lot, tract or parcel.
- Lots designated by variance approval
- Variance dependent upon approval based on lot size, acreage, drainage and topography.
- Note Section:
- Water delivery past HMID diversion point managed by Water Association (Name)______.
- All maintenance, delivery and associated costs are responsibility of Water Association.
- Subdivider shall provide adequate means of conveyance for each lot, tract or parcel.
- Acre Foot Allotments
- Flow of water across parcels
- Applicable Fees (see attached schedule):